Here is the info from the VBA blog:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Humm, 7 things about myself:
- I’ve been vegan since November 2011.
- I love chips. And beer.
- I have two kitties (and need to include pics in my posts, they are always hanging around the kitchen)
- My amazing fiance does a lot of cooking with me.
- I have a web design diploma.
- I love being in the mountains.
- I would be content cooking and blogging full time 🙂
Onto the the versatile bloggers. I am pretty new to the blogging world and haven’t had the time to check out all the amazing blogs out there!!! All this wedding planning hasn’t left me with much free time lately. Sorry that my list falls short – I will have to update it as I discover more!
Please, someone tell me if I have done this wrong…thanks again for the nomination!!! 😀